GunSlinger's Requiem II GunSlinger's Requiem II

good

guitar just as good as the last. drums greatly improved.

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

Really? I kinda think the guitars a much better improvement over the drums in the comparison between the two but thats my opinion.

Gunslinger's Requiem Gunslinger's Requiem

geat

drums seemed a little out of tempo. but other than that the drums were a perfect selection of samples for this. im not gonna comment on the guitar or the harmonica though. because perfection requires no comment. well done

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

The drums were kinda a last minute decision in this track. But I made them super slow and subtle for the reason of setting that vibe. glad you enjoyed it.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

perfect

this is just what i was looking for. perfectly done like always.

and as an addon. the zombies in 28 days later are actually more fearful due to the fact that it could actually happen. and before you guys start thingking yeah right think about this. th H1N1 is a mutated strain of the flu. whos to say that it might not happen with rabies.

maybe a bit off topic but hey its my opinion.

Cripplegate Intro [Demo] Cripplegate Intro [Demo]

damn

i envy you so much, i could almost die. perfection

Throw it Away Throw it Away

you lead me right

i just followed the song link you gave in the microphone post in the fourms and you led me to this buitiful peice.

i dont solute you... i bow down to you my friend. bravo

sorohanro responds:

Thank you very much for your review.
Well, as you can see, you can get very good results with a dynamic microphone, even with a 30$ one.

P.S. Don't bow to me, I'm not a tall person but also not that small that require bowing down ;)
anyway, I appreciate your words.

A New Blue Dream A New Blue Dream

nice

gotta know what vst you used for the piano

Dreams of the Yithian Library Dreams of the Yithian Library

really good

it sounds like a professional cut, and thats a rare thing a hear on ng. really good eirie intro and th percussion was well thought out. well played mate well played. wish i could do s#%& this good lol

DarkBlaze777 responds:

Thanks! I made this in one take, so it's not much, but I like it nonetheless. Glad you liked it! And to tell you the truth, I wish I could make more like this too :p Still a beginner. Take care and listen to my other stuff if you have the time!

Blood & Iron Suite (HoHT OST) Blood & Iron Suite (HoHT OST)

sweet

really good track. i gotta know what you used for the choir.

sshafty1 responds:

It's a custom choir vocal track, called Mixed Choir, bass amped for deepness and reverbed.

Thanks!

-Sam

City Hunter City Hunter

hmmm.

just sounds like i heard this song a million times, looks like you got good skills in making the music, all you need is just somethin new a unigue to make yourself stand out.

Tyrant1419 responds:

thanks man ill keep that in mind

~March Of The Living~ ~March Of The Living~

heres what i see

a man walks through a ruined city. the clouds cover the sky casting a gloom dark and thunder roars though the city rattleing any windows that are not already broken.. cars are piled up in large piles and fire burns from them. the place as if a earthquake happend. the man walks unaware of where he is going or why but something tells him to move foreward so foreward he moves. the city is the ruins of war and him the last one standing with nowhere to. the dead are not silent and if you listen closely in the wind you can here there whispers. but still the man walks, walks foreward to whereabouts unknown. then the whispers get louder but he keeps walking. then the whipers grow louder and louder till the man begins to run. to run from the whispers from the ones destroyed by the war, and he runs runs to whereever it is the thing telling hi =m to move on takes him. hoping that ittl lead to salvation.