Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

omfgwtfwts!

although i dont entirely believe this is very appropriate, the animation and artwork are pure perfection. good job

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

perfection

perfection

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

lol

ruby seemed alot cooler than snowball. and the naruto inspiration is so ripe you can almost smell it. nice job

William and Sly William and Sly

dayum

wish my dog could jump that high lol, nice job

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

greatest

everytime i play this i feel like im taking an online bartending certification test lmao. never gets old no matter how many times i play it g.reat job

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

great

just to hard to get artifact

GunSlinger's Requiem II GunSlinger's Requiem II

good

guitar just as good as the last. drums greatly improved.

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

Really? I kinda think the guitars a much better improvement over the drums in the comparison between the two but thats my opinion.

Gunslinger's Requiem Gunslinger's Requiem

geat

drums seemed a little out of tempo. but other than that the drums were a perfect selection of samples for this. im not gonna comment on the guitar or the harmonica though. because perfection requires no comment. well done

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

The drums were kinda a last minute decision in this track. But I made them super slow and subtle for the reason of setting that vibe. glad you enjoyed it.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

perfect

this is just what i was looking for. perfectly done like always.

and as an addon. the zombies in 28 days later are actually more fearful due to the fact that it could actually happen. and before you guys start thingking yeah right think about this. th H1N1 is a mutated strain of the flu. whos to say that it might not happen with rabies.

maybe a bit off topic but hey its my opinion.

-Sorrow- -Sorrow-

perfect

if only i had known you sooner for this is a perfect model for a series i have in mind as the character of tobi... at least untill i gave up on it. anyway really good job 10